Kerco Incorporated

About Us


Kerco Incorporated was founded in 1958 by Kermit E. Reed as "the Kermit E. Reed Company" or, Kerco, for short.  The business originated in downtown Madisonville, Kentucky as a Goodyear belting and tire distributorship.  Kerco continued to grow into the mining industry, and eventually into the Industrial, Mining, Municipal, and Utilities industries.  Kerco continues to be family owned and operated with second and third generation leadership.
 
Kerco expanded into a 13,500 square-foot facility a few years later and continued to grow in the industry through it's strong commitment to the customer and strategic alliances with some of the biggest names in the industry.  Now, over 50 years later, Kerco has expanded into it's new facility on Progress Drive in Madisonville, Kentucky with over 40,000 square feet under roof to better allow us to expand our product line and services offered to better serve our customers.  Kerco has a full service polyethylene and fittings fabrication shop, a steel fabrication shop, thousands of feet of HDPE piping on the ground, & many products & product lines in stock.  We are excited about the coming years and our growth with you, the customer!
Kerco's new 40,000 square foot facility located at 1671 Progress Drive in Madisonville, KY.
Kerco Staff Email Login